Monday, July 6, 2009

My Infatuation

Perfectly blend in my own breeze,
Rollicking Rambling like a bee
I was myself in this world
Until n unless I saw this Girl.

Fairing in a fairy white,
Her smile sprinkling a cute sight,
She had a strange panache
That made me a slave under her mark.

Might be sent to the earth,
Being Envied by the Goddess of Beauty
She faired no less than anyone
who dwelled in this mighty city !

Scurrying insouciantly behind her
Drained in her ecstatic elan
Heart beating fast,nerves pumping vast
I was in love first and last !

Trotting towards her inner circle,
I Crouched behind her holy figure
To present her my love words with a rose,
But then she spoke !

4 comments:

  1. i like the ending !! FOdu hai !! .... Abhinav's finally in love !! kudos !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took it as if in the end, the girl proposed before u could speak a word !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No !
    That's the fun of a poem..There is a deep ending....'But' is important here...

    ReplyDelete