Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A Sin to seek Justice

Happy and Gay,When the results made way,
I decided to join the Army's cavalcade,
Cause I had the debt of my soil
Within my coil,to come to my mother's aid.

The Training high I reached,and
Amalgamated with souls from varied beach
Blended with beings that had different creed.
For we have the motif one and no other freak.

We fighted the sun,toiled by the moon,
And Played with blood in thunderous noon,
We savoured the mud and stuffed skin with wounds
For we had the motif one,we marched with no less sound.

Then came the day,I am prepared,we could say
We Pledged to die by our country side
and jab the one with a stanley knife
Who gave a hint to have a foul enemy eye.

I got the first itinerary to the precipice of north
To fence my motherland against the envied abroad.
I was rambling in my own thoughts under the naked sky,when
Outside People go away,someone decried.

The Sound came from a radio imitating a leader's voice
Who was wishing to banish other state's minds
He was thrashing,killing and plucking their skins,and
Kicking them from their own country's another corner.

He was dividing you Mother,by your children,forgeting
Can an ocean be divided on the basis of its waters?
Could you tell the sky to realign its stars by their light?
I was bleeding,mother,with you by seeing my kin's plight.

I Killed them mother,Yes,I killed them mother
I wished to gift knife to his heart,not to his neck
Just like he did to my countrymen by his attack.
I did something so that he bleeds like you and me,
I killed his children in the lee
And me....

No comments:

Post a Comment